Rarely do people talk about problems with their intimate areas, but probably it is a good idea to share knowledge and experience and help each other out as we all have one.
If you have this problem, home remedies for dark inner thighs are perhaps the best approach you should opt for. There are many at home or natural ways to whiten the in between thighs skin.
1. Lemon Juice + Coconut Oil
“Lemon juice acts a natural bleaching agent’ [thehealthsite.com] and will get rid all the blemishes. On the other hand, coconut oil is a good inner thigh dark skin lightener that can also be used to lighten dark feet, knuckles among other body parts. Furthermore, coconut oil will keep your skin moisturized since lemon can leave your skin dry.
- Add 3 teaspoons of coconut oil to juice extracted from a half fresh lemon
- Massage the skin between your thighs for about 15-20 minutes
- Wash it off using warm water before drying by pat with clean dry piece cloth.
You can then apply olive or coconut oil to keep it moisturized. In case you want to rub a half a lemon directly on your thigh, you have to wash it after 15 minutes then apply olive oil.
2. Honey + Sugar + Lemon
Sugar will exfoliate dark inner thighs to remove any dead skin that might be present, honey will moisturize the skin while lemon being a natural bleaching agent will help reduce the dark pigmentation.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of sugar and 1 tablespoon of honey to half squeezed lemon juice.
- Rub the resulting paste on your black inner thighs in a circular motion until the sugar vanishes.
- Let it stay for about 10 minutes before you can use warm water to wash it off.
3. Tomato + Potato Juice + Honey
Tomato and potato juice work well as bleaching agents that can whiten dark inner thighs or any other body part but they are particularly important for people who have a very sensitive skin. On the other hand, honey will act as a moisturizing and soothing agent. This remedy is good for persistent dark spots too.
- Add half peeled and grated potato to tomato juice (same amount) before adding a few honey drops.
- Rub this mixture on your dark thighs gently
- Wash the paste off after about 5-10 minutes before patting it do dry with a clean piece of cloth.
4. Lemon juice + Cucumber + Sandalwood
Sandalwood and cucumber work well as “natural cooling agents which soothe the tender skin of the in between your thighs”, while lemon, as usual, has lightening properties.
- Add a tablespoon of sandalwood power to a peeled and grated cucumber. Add a lemon juice to the mixture.
- Apply and let it stay until it dries off.
- Wash the paste off
If you happen to experience some chafing, do not use lemon juice since it can cause irritation
6. Almond Oil + Aloe Vera gel
Aloe Vera will help in reducing inflammation as well are repair your skin quickly and it can be used for people of all skin types. On the other hand, almond oil, since it has vitamins E will help in lightening dark inner thighs.
- Add a few drops of almond oil to about 2 tablespoons of Aloe Vera gel
- Massage gently until absorption into the skin has occurred
- Wash it off when it starts becoming sticky
7. Honey + Orange Peels
Going on with ways how to get rid of dark skin on inner thighs, using a mixture of orange peels and honey can be helpful since orange peels contain vitamin C that works as a natural bleaching agent. When used with honey, it leaves a smooth supple skin without any blemishes.
- Squeeze a half an orange peel into a teaspoon of honey to get its contents that are acidic
- Afterward, grate the peel or prepare an orange peel powder and add it to the above mixture to form a paste.
- Apply the paste and wash off after about 15 minutes.
Other Home Remedies for Whitening Dark Inner Thighs
- Add lemon oil to your warm bath water
- Use bathing soaps and/or scrubs that contain the licorice essential oil or add this essential oil to your bath water.
- Dab apple cider vinegar on your in between thigh skin and let it dry. You can wash it off as you are taking your bath
- Use a mixture of apple cider vinegar and baking soda. You can apply this mixture, let it dry before you can wash it off after like 20 minutes.
NOTE: As you use the various home remedies to get rid of dark inner thighs, it is advised not to use soap as you will end up sweating a lot. In case you sweat, use talcum power. Also, if you have any wound, irritated skin or a cut, let it heal first before using any of the above home remedies.
Tips to prevent dark skin on inner thighs
- Stop wearing tight fitting clothes as well as those made from synthetic fibers since they do darken the in between thigh skin.
- If you are overweight and your thighs rub each other as a consequence, losing weight is a good way to go.
- To reduce chafing, apply Vaseline jelly. This will also help reduce discomfort of rubbing thigh skin
- Take a lot of fruits, vegetables as well as 8 glasses of water daily. Green leafy vegetables and fruits such as berries, oranges have antioxidant that are good for reducing discoloration of your skin.
(Visited 102,555 times, 1 visits today)