We must always maintain manicured hands, as these reveal in most cases our age.
Hands are thin and delicate and we must never forget protect and hydrate as we do with our face, which is why we present several recipes so you can look incredible hands.
Hands live exposed to climate change, such as ultraviolet and handling of chemicals that change our PH of the skin, it causes wrinkles are accentuated through the years, and very dry skin spots.
Record these recipes to achieve in your hands a more uniform pigmentation, softening hands and preventing the appearance of those wrinkles so annoying.
SOME TIPS FOR YOUNG AND WITHOUT HANDS ARRUGA:
HOME MADE RECIPE:
1. Egg: Improves skin elasticity.
Separate the egg whites and mix with 1 tablespoon of honey.
Then spread it on your hands with a brush, until dry.
Wash thoroughly with soap and water.
2. Potato: Delivery to your hands smooth.
1 medium potato bake and then grind with a fork until a puree. Add 2 tablespoons olive oil, 2 honey, milk and 2. Keep the mixture in the refrigerator. Apply as a mask 2 or 3 times a week for about 15 minutes. Then wash your hands with soap and water.
HAND WITH SPOTS:
Squeeze half a lemon and mix with 2 teaspoons of sugar. It is used as an exfoliant, making a circular massage to promote microcirculation. Then wash your hands with soap and cold water.
HANDS FOR YOUNGER:
Apply daily rosehip oil. Delivery firmness and elasticity to the battered and aging skin, and nourishes. We recommend massaging hands daily as well as rejuvenate them, will help you relax.
1.-Dip hands in almond oil.
2. Enter hands in cold water 5 minutes.
3. Dry and apply a fatty cream.
4. Then insert your hands in cotton gloves and leave overnight. The next morning will be hydrated.
5. Apply petroleum jelly and put your hands in cotton gloves overnight.
1. Hot water: By having frequent contact with hot water, dehydrated hands, use warm water.
2. Cold: Wear gloves to protect them from cold weather as they are the most affected.
3. Do not nail biting: It affects the skin of the hands and also reduces the growth of them.
4. The snuff. Afea the appearance of our hands and nails.
(Visited 1,924 times, 1 visits today)