Castor oil is a versatile product, and you can use it in so many ways, regardless of whether it comes to treating an ailment or enhancing your appearance. When applied topically, castor oil removes brown spots on skin, heals injuries, relieves pain in ankles and back, and that is not all!
Castor oil is affordable, but still so unpopular though. Not many people know of its benefits and efficacy. The principles of holistic medicine involve regular application of castor oil, and experts in this field say it is successful in treating ailments that seem to be resistant to traditional methods. According to Dr William Mc Gray, the thick oil can be used in the treatment of various conditions, and further in this article you can read some more on the topic:
- Take 5 drops of castor oil in the morning to relieve allergy symptoms.
- When treated with castor oil, wounds, minor cuts and bruises heal much faster.
- Pregnant women should massage their belly with castor oil to prevent the occurrence of stretch marks.
- Gently massage injured wrists with castor oil, and wrap them in clean film or aluminum foil. You may want to do this overnight.
- Drip a proper amount of castor oil in your ears to prevent hearing loss.
- Drip a drop of castor oil in your eyes to cure cataract. Do this before you go to bed.
- Regular application of castor oil adds to the treatment of pilonidal cysts.
- Combine castor oil and baking soda to whiten brown spots on your skin.
- Gently rub some castor oil in your eyelids to relieve ocular allergies, preferably before you go to bed.
- Massage your lower back with castor oil once a week.
- Castor oil compress prevents obstipation.
- Apply castor oil compress onto your neck area every day to get rid of nodules on your vocal cords. The same treatment aids in relieving chronic hoarseness. For optimal results, use your castor oil for 3 months.
- Take 6-8 drops of castor oil every day to relieve tinnitus. The healing procedure lasts for 4 weeks.
- Apply castor oil compress on your belly to treat hyperactivity.
- Warts disappear after being treated with castor oil for a month.
- Massage your sole with castor oil to reduce calcium deposits.
- Combine castor oil and baking soda into a thick paste. Apply it on any affected skin area to treat skin cancer.
- Apply castor oil onto your abdominal area to stop snoring. The treatment lasts for a week or two.
- Apply castor oil on your bee stings to reduce both pain and swelling.
- Boost your hair growth with castor oil. Massage your scalp every day for 20 minutes. You may want to do this before you wash your hair.
- Castor oil provides a rapid treatment of hepatitis, as shown in studies.
- Treat nail fungus by coating the affected area with castor oil. Regular application gives optimal results
- Use castor oil to get more strength during your fight against alcohol.
- Apply castor oil topically to treat melanoma. Coat the affected area every day.
- Castor oil enhances overall health in terminally ill cancer patients.
Castor oil affects circulation in a great way, which is why it is commonly added to compresses. Applying castor oil in such treatments gives amazing results, and it does not require much effort. Buy some cold-pressed castor oil, and clean film. Fill a bottle with hot water, and have a towel on hand. First, you may want to clean your skin with baking soda solution before you apply the coating.
Next, heat through your oil and soak a piece of gauze in it. Apply the coated gauze on the affected area. Wrap the area in clean film, and press it with the bottle you have already filled with hot water. Secure with a towel, and leave your compress on for an hour. You can take a nap while waiting.
Apply your castor oil compress for 40 days. Make sure you use a healthy amount of oil. Remember, your compress should be always warm. Make a new compress if your oil changes its smell or color.
(Visited 2,482 times, 1 visits today)