Excessive fat around your belly isn’t just that annoying tire on the midsection that makes you self-conscious it was also shown that it can raise the risk of developing heart diseases, diabetes as well as some types of cancer. Thus, burning belly fat needs to have the utmost priority regarding your health.
So, if you were doing some cardio and high-intensity exercises every day, and you have started a clean diet, but you still have that stubborn belly fat.
You are aware that Pilates or Yoga can only stabilize the core. However, did you know that by stabilizing and strengthening the core you will help boost the metabolism and in turn reduce the stubborn the stomach fat?
Studies show that yoga can alter the eating patterns, the sleeping habits and the mood. They can have an impact how much weight you will gain or lose around the waist line.
Honestly, doing yoga won’t give you quick results, and there is no quick fix regarding eliminating stomach fat. You can easily gain belly fat but it’s the hardest to lose it. The only way to eliminate it is to be dedicated and work hard.
Keep having clean diet and don’t stop doing high-intensity exercises but also add Yoga in your routine, at least twice a week.
Five Yoga Stretches to Eliminate Belly Fat
We offer five amazing yoga exercises that will help you reduce your belly fat. Concentrate on the breathing, relax and
take your time.
1. Cobra Pose
Cobra pose does not only strengthen the abs to help you eliminate belly fat, but also it strengthens your upper body, thus creating a flexible and strong spine.
1. Lie on the stomach with your legs stretched and position your palms underneath the shoulders.
2. Touch the floor with the toes and the chin.
3. Slowly take a breath and raise the chest upwards while you are bending backwards.
4. Depending on the strength you have, hold this posistion for about half a minute.
5. Slowly exhale and return to your initial position.
6. Do this pose five times with a 15-second rest between every pose.
2. Mountain Pose
Mountain pose will help you improve your posture and firm the belly area.
1. Stand with the feet flat, and your heels a bit spread out, and your big toes of the feet slightly touching. Keep your back straight with your hands on each side and the palms facing towards your body.
2. Stretch the hands on the front and bring your palms close.
3. Take a deep breath and stretch the spine. Raise the folded palms upwards above the head and stretch as much as possible.
4. Try to lift your ankles and stand on the toes, with your eyes towards the ceiling. If you can’t stand on the toes, you can keep the feet flat on the floor, while the eyes are facing the ceiling.
5. Take normal breaths and hold this position for 25 to 30 seconds.
6. Take a deep breath and on the exhale, slowly relax and bring the feet back on the ground. Do this asana ten times, gradually increasing the count. Relax for about ten seconds before every repetition.
3. Standing Forward Bend
This position completely compresses your abdomen while bending forwards, which activates fat burning and tones your abdomen.
1. Do the Mountain position, with the hands on each side of your body while the feet rest together and your heels touching.
2. Keep the back straight.
3. Take a deep breath and lift the hand up.
4. On the exhale, bend your body forward until it’s parallel to the ground.
5. Breathe in, then breathe out, and completely bend forward, with the body falling away from your hips.
6. Try touching the ground, with your palms straight on the ground, without bending the knees. If you are a beginner, try touching your toes or the ankles at the beginning, and work your way to the ground.
7. Hold your breath and tuck the tummy inside, and stay in this pose for about a minute.
8. Breathe out, leave the toes and lift the body to return to the initial pose.
9. Do this asana ten times, with an interval of ten seconds between repetitions.
4. Bow Pose
Bow pose strengthens the abdominal region, and the rocking movements help activate and massage your digestive system.
1. Start by lying on your stomach in the prone pose with the legs stretched out together, and the arms placed on each side of your body.
2. Next, bend your knees, reach the arm to your ankles and hold this pose.
3. On the inhale lift the head and bend backwards. Lift the legs as high as possible.
4. Stay in the pose for about twenty seconds. Take normal breaths while you hold this position.
5. On your exhale, slowly return your body to the initial position.
6. Do this pose at least five times with 15-second relaxations after every round.
5. Board Position
While it is strengthening and toning the shoulders, thighs, arms and buttocks, this position also burns abdomen fat.
1. Begin with the knees and hands under your shoulders and arms.
2. Tuck the toes under and then step with your feet back in order to extend the legs behind the body.
3. Take a deep breath while you look ahead of the palms, so that the spine and neck are aligned.
4. Tighten the abs and hold the position.
5. The body should make a straight line. Your hands should flat on the floor, and the fingers spread apart.
6. Stay in this position for twenty seconds or as much as you can. Repeat this five times.
7. Breathe out and drop on your knees.
8. Do this position 5 times with 15-second rests between every pose.
Before trying any exercise make sure to talk to your doctor, particularly if you are having physical issues or if you are pregnant.
(Visited 4,611 times, 1 visits today)