Hypothyroidism is a very dangerous disease for those who do not want to gain weight or lose aims. One of the best ways to combat it, is helping the thyroid with the nutrients it needs. This juice diet can give you the. What evidence?
Thyroid hormones control many of the activities of the body, including the metabolism of fat and carbohydrates, respiration, cholesterol levels, nervous system, heart, body temperature, brain development include or menstrual cycles, among others, all related to the activities that make up the body’s metabolism.
Two common problems with the thyroid are hyperthyroidism, when the thyroid gland produces more hormone than the body needs, and hypothyroidism, when the gland does not produce enough thyroid hormone.
Symptoms of hyperthyroidism include weight loss, high blood pressure, palpitations and diarrhea, and in the case of hypothyroidism symptoms appear are weight gain, fatigue, dry skin and difficulty concentrating.
It is possible to maintain healthy thyroid naturally and reduce or increase the work of the gland, and then we detail a recipe that helps boost thyroid function at a healthy level.
You will need to:
- 7 cups of filtered water.
- 1 cup cranberry juice.
- 1/4 teaspoon dry ginger.
- 1/2 tablespoon cinnamon from Ceylon.
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg.
- 3/4 tablespoon freshly squeezed orange juice.
- 1/4 tablespoon freshly squeezed juice of lemon.
Heat until almost boiling water and add cranberry juice and spices. Simmer for 20 minutes and remove from heat.
Let cool completely and add the orange juice and lemon.
Drink this mixture throughout the day.
The ingredients of this drink helps maintain thyroid health for the following reasons:
- Blueberries are a good source of iodine, which plays an important role in the production of thyroid hormones.
- Vitamin C orange juice and lemon are full of antioxidants that maintain healthy thyroid.
- Ginger contains magnesium which has been shown to control the thyroid diseases.
- Cinnamon reduces inflammation, so the risk of hypothyroidism is reduced.
Increase intake of vitamin D, selenium and vitamin B12, also it helps maintain healthy thyroid.
- Medical examinations in order to determine whether it truly suffers from hypothyroidism, because its symptoms can be confused with other diseases
- Eating fish and shellfish, at least four times a week, as they are very rich in iodine. You should also include in the diet seaweed and salt should be iodized.
- Be careful with eating cruciferous sprouts vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower …) are food “boclógenos”, ie, contain chemical compounds that slow the activity of the thyroid. Therefore, you should take cooked because heat destroys these compounds.
- Quit Several studies have linked toxicants snuff with alterations in thyroid function as well as the concentration of thyroid hormone in the body. Hence the importance of leaving the snuff.
- You avoid using non-stick pans is recommended to use these pans with caution because, although more research is still needed, has been linked to the accumulation of a chemical in them with thyroid disorders.
(Visited 1,830 times, 1 visits today)