According to the American Lung Association, there are approximately 600 ingredients in cigarettes. When burned, they create more than 7,000 chemicals.
At least 69 of these chemicals are known to cause cancer, and many are poisonous.
Many of these chemicals also are found in consumer products, but these products have warning labels. While the public is warned about the danger of the poisons in these products, there is no such warning for the toxins in tobacco smoke.
Here are a few of the chemicals in tobacco smoke and other places they are found:
- Acetone – found in nail polish remover
- Acetic Acid – an ingredient in hair dye
- Ammonia – a common household cleaner
- Arsenic – used in rat poison
- Benzene – found in rubber cement
- Butane – used in lighter fluid
- Cadmium – active component in battery acid
- Carbon Monoxide – released in car exhaust fumes
- Formaldehyde – embalming fluid
- Hexamine – found in barbecue lighter fluid
- Lead – used in batteries
- Naphthalene – an ingredient in mothballs
- Methanol – a main component in rocket fuel
- Nicotine – used as insecticide
- Tar – material for paving roads
- Toluene – used to manufacture paint
As you can see, cigarettes contain numerous harmful toxins that damage the body.
The lungs of one human that smokes or the lungs of a human that used to smoke are full with toxins. But, there is of course way for cleansing them. You will achieve that by only making this amazing drink, which owns powerful healing properties and is just made out of three ingredients.
Onion, ginger, and turmeric are the ingredients. When it comes to ginger, it is known that people are using it for ages due to its healing properties.
- Ginger, besides all its beneficial properties it eliminates the extra mucus in the lungs.
- Onion is very common in the kitchen and thanks to its anti-cancer properties is quite beneficial. It is one of the best fighters against many malignant conditions. Also, it prevents diseases of the respiratory system.
- Turmeric is rich in vitamins and minerals and also has high amounts of omega 3 fatty acids. This spice is also known for its antiviral, antibacterial and anti- cancer properties. Include it in your diet.
- 1 liter of water
- 400 grams of onion
- 2 tablespoons of powdered organic turmeric (or use turmeric root in side of thumb)
- 400 grams of organic raw sugar (or its healthier options honey or maple syrup)
- Organic ginger root (thumb sized)
First, mix the water and sugar and place this mixture on heat. Wait until it starts boiling. Chop the ginger and the onions next and add them to the mixture on heat.
When the mixture becomes well boiled, add turmeric and lower the temperature to medium. Let the mixture cook until only one half of its total amount is left.
Strain the mixture that remained and place it in a glass container. After it cooled on a room temperature, store the mixture in the fridge.
Consume this drink on a daily basis, two tablespoons of it, in the morning and in the evening, two hours after the meal.
(Visited 3,657 times, 1 visits today)