Many people around the world are facing with this aesthetic problem – dark underarms. The experts say that dark underarms can appear cause of many reasons, such as: shaving, or maybe regular use of hair removing creams, excessive sweating, poor underarm ventilation, also an accumulation of dead skin cells, alcohol-based deodorants and antiperspirants. People show a lot more skin during the summer period. Luckily, there are many natural ways that can help you acquire white underarms.
Natural ways to treat dark spots on the skin:
Potatoes – yes, potatoes can help you get rid of the dark spots on your skin and make your underarms white again. Here’s what you need to do – you just have to rub a thin slice of potato in your underarms. You can also grate the potato and apply its juice to dark areas. Allow your arms to dry for 15 to 20 min. and then rinse with lukewarm water. Repeat this twice a day and allow the potato’s bleaching properties do their trick!
Lemon – here’s what you need to do – you just have to rub a lemon onto your skin and leave it to rest for several minutes. Wash it off after 10 minutes. Apply a moisturizer afterwards, because lemons could irritate your skin. You will be amazed by the results.
Baking Soda – you should definitely try this simple, but effective trick. you will be amazed by the results. Here’s what you need to do – you just have to mix baking soda and water until you get a thick paste. Scrub your underarms, then wash the paste off and let it dry. Do this several times a week. The odor of your underarms can be neutralized by baking soda and cornstarch.
Vinegar – here’s what you need to do – you just have to mix flour and vinegar until you get a thick paste. Rub the paste on your underarms and allow it to dry 10 to 15 min. Rinse with warm water. Do this procedure several times a week.
Coconut oil – first, you should know that coconut oil is loaded with vitamins and other healthy nutrients. Here’s what you need to do – you just have to apply some coconut oil on your underarms before showering, massage the area 5-10 minutes, and wash it off with warm water and soap. Repeat every day until you get visible results. You will be amazed by the results.
Here are few ways to avoid dark underarms:
- The experts say that you should try waxing instead of shaving your underarms. They also say that if you shave your underarms, you’re at risk of developing ingrown hairs that generate dark underarm appearance. Waxing makes the complete hair to come out of the follicle.
- You can also use coconut oil instead of shaving cream, because it leaves your skin feeling smooth and soft.
- You should exfoliate your underarms once a week to prevent the buildup of dead skin cells.
- Make sure you always use natural antiperspirants to control sweating and keep your underarms smell good.
- You should also know that dark underarms can indicate a medical condition called Acanthosis Nigricans, linked to insulin resistance, obesity, or hormonal disorders, certain medications and cancer. Consult a doctor if you want to try natural remedies but have this condition, as they may provoke side-effects. We really hope you find this article helpful and don’t forget to share it with your friends and family. Thank You.
(Visited 3,194 times, 1 visits today)