No matter how old are you, having a soft and silky skin will make you look younger. Nowadays, it is highly important to take proper care of your skin taking into consideration the high pollution. You will need to return its moisture, glow, and fairness. And all this can be done with inexpensive home remedies.
- Apple cream – apples contain alpha hydroxyl acids (AHA’s) which help in improving the color and elasticity of the skin. You should soak peeled apple slices in milk for 20 minutes and blend them together into a creamy paste. Put it into the fridge for 10 minutes, and then add 1 tsp of lemon juice. Apply it on your face and neck, and let it say for 15 minutes. Next, wash it off with cool water and massage an ice cube. You will get a soft and smooth skin with a rosy-white glow. Repeat the procedure for a week.
- Chilled orange juice – the vitamin A and C minimize spots, pigmentation, and perfectly tone the skin. Use 3 tbsp. of chilled orange juice, dup a cotton wool in it and apply it on the face very gently. Let it act for 5-6 minutes and then use cold water to wash it off. Repeat the procedure for a whole week.
- Tomato juice – the juice will help you dissolve all the impurities from the skin, reducing melanin production, protecting the skin from UV damage, and making it free of oil, noticeably lighting the skin tone. You should mash half-ripe tomato pulp and add 1 tsp of baking soda and 1 tsp of honey. Mix it well and then apply it on your face and neck. Let it act for 5 minutes, and then wash it off.
- Papaya and cucumber – this mixture is enriched with enzymes, healthy vitamins, and powerful antioxidants which will boost the production of collagen, treat skin imperfections (discoloration), dark marks, pigmentation, and provide a clear and snow-white skin. In a blender, place ripe papaya slices and cucumber in equal amounts, blending them until smooth. Mix 1 tsp of fresh milk cream and then apply it on your neck and face. Let it act for 20 minutes, and then wash it off.
- Aloe Vera and lemon – this mixture will help you boost circulation and your face will look very fresh, fair, and glossy. Take half cup of water and put 2 tbsp. of Aloe Vera gel with ½ squeezed lemon juice. Put the mixture into an ice-cube tray and freeze it. Massage an ice cube for 2 minutes on daily basis, repeating it each day for optimal results.
(Visited 18,154 times, 1 visits today)