There is a great number of people affected by this unpleasant condition. Fortunately, there are many healthy remedies available. We know that most of us go for supplements and over-the-counter medicine for relief. These natural ways are convenient and effective and they also offer additional health benefits to our body.
Cucumber juice can help you lower body temperature. It is highly alkalizing and effective for removing uric acid crystallization in joints, like in gout. You may feel a slight pain when you’re drinking this juice (which is actually a sign of healing). It is the stirring of old toxins which began to be eliminated. The celery and ginger will help you reduce inflammation during the cleansing. It’s the perfect combination!
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
– 1 medium-sized cucumber
– 2 ribs of celery
– A slice of lemon
– 1-inch young ginger root
- Clean the ingredients thoroughly. You can use a vegetable wash.
- Cut the cucumber into smaller pieces based on the capacity of your juicer.
- Prepare the celery ribs making sure that there is no accumulation of dirt.
- Cut the lemon into half. You can put the other one in the fridge.
- Then carve out the ginger root.
- Blend them all in a blender and enjoy this marvelous juice!
(Visited 2,188 times, 1 visits today)