The unconventional method of saving human life during a stroke is a method of a Chinese professor who says that you should always keep a needle in your house.
Share this advice, so that you help someone survive. Take the time to read. You never know if someone’s life may depend on you.
When someone gets a stroke, the capillaries of the brain gradually stretch. You require a rest and an ambulance. These tips will help you save someone’s life!
Stay calm! Regardless of the place the victim is, don’t move them, because if you move the patient, the capillaries will burst and there will be some bleeding in the brain! It would be best if you have a syringe needle at home, but a simple needle for sewing can help, too.
- No specific acupuncture is required; it should only be a few millimeters from the nail.
- Perform so that the blood can flow.
- If the blood does not start flowing, stretch and start squeezing the blood to flow.
- When all 10 fingers begin to bleed, wait a few minutes – you will see that the victim will come back to life!
- If the victim’s mouth is distorted, massage his ears until they become red – so that blood comes towards them.
- Then stab the needle in the soft parts of the ears, so that two drops of blood come out of each ear. A few minutes later, his mouth would no longer be distorted.
Wait until the patient comes to normal without any unusual symptoms, and then send them to the hospital.
This method of blood shedding to save lives comes from traditional Chinese medicine, and after the practical application of this method, it can be said that it’s 100% efficient, and with its help people survive strokes.
(Visited 1,419 times, 1 visits today)