Dark skin spots or patches are a common issue which affects many people and even though it’s not a medical problem per say it still very unattractive and everyone who has it tries their best to fix this condition.
They usually appear on the neck, under the arms and on the inner thighs and can be a result of a combination of factors. Ineffective cleaning of the neck area, excessive sun exposure or a genetics issue are the most common causes of this condition. Other known causes include diabetes, polycystic ovary syndrome, and sudden weight gain or weight loss.
Dark skin patches can be removed via cosmetic treatments but these treatments usually involve the use of chemicals and can be rather costly. For those who don’t like to expose their skin to unnecessary chemical treatments or just can’t afford it, we’ve got the perfect natural remedy which guarantees amazing results.
- One tablespoon of Olive Oil
- One tablespoon of Sodium Bicarbonate (baking soda)
- One tablespoon of Salt
Make a smooth cream by mixing all of the ingredients in a plastic bowl. Then, apply the cream on the skin area with dark patches, and allow it to stay for about 20 minutes. After this period, wash it with plenty of cold water.
Another option to remove dark, almost black skin stains, is by using milk, white clay, and lemon. Add lemon and milk in a bowl with white clay, and mix well. Apply the obtained mixture on the skin area and let it stay for about 15 minutes. Afterwards, rinse the skin with cold water.
- Use sunscreen with appropriate UV protection when going out in the sun;
- Consume foods rich in vitamin E and drink a lot of water;
- Use extra virgin olive oil, sea salt, and preferably skim milk for the preparation of the remedy;
- You can also add a bit of coconut oil in the mixture;
- Do this procedure three times per week, until the dark patches disappear;
This natural recipe is definitely worth trying it!
(Visited 3,976 times, 1 visits today)