A few years back, one of my besties introduced me to Rosé. I was hooked instantly. What’s not to love about drinking pink wine?! It’s a necessity for any summer soiree. Plus it makes you feel super fab when you sip something pink like this Rosé Sangria.
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup brandy
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 cup sliced peaches
- 1 bottle Rosé
- 1 bottle Sauvignon Blanc
- 1 cup chilled club soda or sparkling water
- 10-20 basil leaves
- Add the sugar and brandy to a large pitcher and stir until the sugar has dissolved.
- Add the fresh fruit, wine and club soda and stir to combine. Add the basil.
- Refrigerate the sangria for at least 6 hours before serving.
- Serve over ice.
(Visited 269 times, 1 visits today)