Fresh fruit juices keep you healthy and can be consumed in each part of the day. Due to the sugar they contain it is not recommended to consume them too often. If you are willing to lose some weight, then you have to create a calorie deficit of 500 calories daily. Check these juice combinations:
Do them with equal parts with ice in a 2:1 ratio (2 parts juice, 1 part ice).
Best fruit juice:
- Apple and pear;
- Apple and watermelon;
- Orange and grapefruit;
- Pear, apple and pineapple;
- Cranberry, grape, and prune.
Best green juices:
- Spinach, tomato, ginger, garlic, and cayenne;
- Cabbage, dill, lemon, spinach, and celery;
- Kale, tomato, garlic, celery, and sweet basil;
- Dill, tomato, celery, and spinach;
- Celery, ginger, parsley, and cucumber.
Best combination juices:
- Lime, ginger, orange, and lemon;
- Orange, watermelon, cayenne, spinach, and pineapple;
- Watermelon, mango, pineapple, orange bell pepper;
- Cabbage, mint, cucumber, blueberry, and raspberry;
- Kale, mint, cucumber, green apple, and strawberry.
Health benefits of fruit juices
The mixture offers great health benefits. Cucumber, for example, cleans the body, parsley serves as mild diuretic, watermelon is alkaline food that neutralizes acids and removes kidney toxins, etc. in case you want a total body clean, than make a juice that contains watermelon, cucumber, ginger, and parsley.
If you drink juices you will train your body and mind to consume less food and fewer calories. This is especially good for those who want to lose weight. A lot of people but them from the stores, however, those juices do not contain the needed nutrients. These bottled juices are pasteurized to have a longer life on the shelves, thus lose the important nutrients, and are left with sugar and flavor only. On the contrary, if you prepare fruit juices at your home, you will not lose the fiber and the rest of the nutrients.
(Visited 6,297 times, 1 visits today)