Look at these organisms on the photo. Those are snails, but are not dangerous for your health. However, they may point to an issue into our home.
Namely, these snails feed themselves with plants, but they also eat mold, thus if you see them in your home, it means that you have mold issues which needs to be solved ASAP.
Most often, they are white, but can appear in different colors and can be long up to 15 cm. even though they seem gross, please do not kill them, but rather remove them from your home. Solve the mold issue and you will not see them again.
(Visited 2,912 times, 1 visits today)