We all know that the eggs are one of the best foods you should probably consume, and can be easily prepared in many ways.
The eggs are filled with amino acids, iron and antioxidants. However, you should always prefer organic eggs over any other kind, because you can get the best out of them.
Eggs Every Day
Note that our bodies produce about 11 fatty acids which are essential to our health, and the egg contains 9 more that are needed as well.
So, according to some scientists, if you lack any of those additional 9 fatty acids you will start experiencing hair loss, fatigue, poor skin, loss of the muscle mass and decreasing of the entire immune system. This is why we have comprised a list of advantages the egg can provide you with.
Read it and Start Consuming Them Today!
- First, an egg or two a day will boost your immune system. Eggs are filled with selenium, which preserves the health of the immune system, fights off infections, and deals with the regulation of the thyroid gland hormone.
- The eggs contain amino acids, promoting mental health. They regulate the level of serotonin, and we all know that it is the key neurotransmitter responsible for calmness, happiness and relaxation. This way you can lay back, stress and anxiety free.
- One egg contains approximately 200 milligrams cholesterol, and still they manage to take care of the cholesterol levels in the body. They lower the bad cholesterol and increase the good cholesterol.
- After the sun rays, the eggs are those who contain the most Vitamin D. Without this vitamin there cannot be any progress in the growth of our bones and and teeth. In addition to this, the vitamin activates the absorption of calcium, a compound essential for the health of the heart, metabolism and digestion.
- The eggs can even enhance the cognitive function. They are packed with choline, which according to recent findings, decreases the risk of dementia, Alzheimer’s disease, cognitive impairment and neurological disorders.
- Furthermore, if you want to lose some weight, eggs are the way to go. Other than providing you with a feeling of satiety, they are perfect to start off the day with them. They regulate the risk of overeating and the appetite. You will not have any food cravings during the day, because people who consume eggs for breakfast have less food cravings and consume less calories during the rest of the day.
- Finally, say goodbye to the bad eye sight! The eggs contain lutein and zeaxanthin, two major antioxidants that enhance the eye health and promote good vision. Furthermore, they decrease the chances of any macular degeneration or cataracts.
(Visited 5,218 times, 1 visits today)