Did you know that Avocado seeds are packed full of nutrients that can provide several health benefits to the body? In fact, the seeds contain more antioxidants than the avocado fruity fleshes and most fruits, vegetables and healing teas do.
The seeds, even have the ability to provide the body with more soluble fiber than any other food available to you at a whole food market, but the benefits do not stop there.
Top Benefits Of Eating Avocado Seeds
Helps prevent heart disease and strokes
Avocado seeds contain nourishing oil that is rich in antioxidants. In fact, 70% of the antioxidants are found in the seed alone and the other 30% are actually in the flesh and skin.
Ease swelling in the gastrointestinal tract
The super fruit’s seeds are also a great alternative for reducing inflammatory disease within the body.
Soothes gastric ulcers
the seed contains antioxidants in it known as phenolic compounds. These compounds contain antibacterial and anti-viral properties, which makes the seeds effective at preventing ulcers within the lining of the digestive system.
How to prepare:
All you have to do to get these seeds into your diet is slice open an avocado, carefully remove the seed, place it into a plastic bag, and crush it with a meat mallet or hammer. After, place the crushed seed into a blender and grind it into a fine powder. Then sprinkle the seed mixture onto meals and eat up to receive the health benefits from this amazing super food.
(Visited 883 times, 1 visits today)