The basic formula of this powerful tonic dates back to medieval Europe, that is, from the era when people suffered from all sorts of diseases and epidemics. Throughout the centuries, the master tonic has helped millions of Europeans in the fight against the most deadly diseases.
Here is The Recipe!
You may want to wear gloves during the preparation, especially when handling hot peppers.
-700 ml of organic apple cider vinegar
-¼ cup of finely chopped garlic
-¼ cup of finely chopped onion
-2 fresh hot peppers
-¼ cup of grated ginger
-2 tbsps. of grated horseradish
-2 tbsps. of turmeric powder or 2 pieces of turmeric root
1. Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, except for the vinegar.
2. Transfer the mixture to a Mason jar.
3. Pour in some apple cider vinegar and fill it to the top. It is best if 2/3 of the jar consist of dry ingredients, and fill in the rest with vinegar.
4. Close well and shake.
5. Keep the jar in a cool and dry place for 2 weeks. Shake well several times a day.
6. After 14 days, squeeze well and strain the liquid through a plastic strain. For better results put a gauze over it. Squeeze well so the whole juice comes out.
7. Use the rest of the dry mixture when cooking.
-Caution: The flavor is very strong and hot!
-Do not consume on an empty stomach.
-Do not dilute it with water as it will reduce the effect of the tonic.
-Drink 1-2 ounces, two or more times each day. Just put it in your mouth, gargle and swallow
-Eat a slice of orange or lemon after you drink the tonic to ease the burning sensation and heat.
-If you suffer from serious disease or infection, take 1 tablespoon of the tonic 5-6 times per day.
-The master tonic is safe for pregnant women and children if consumed in small doses.
The Amazing Health benefits of the Ingredients!
– Garlic is a strong antibiotic with a wide range of health benefits. It kills bad bacteria and microorganisms. It also helps increase the level of good bacteria.
– Onion has a similar but milder action than garlic, but together they make a strong fighting duo.
– Horseradish is a powerful herb,efficient for sinuses and lungs. It opens sinus channels and increases circulation.
– Ginger has powerful anti-inflammatory properties and is also a good regulator of asthma and can help lower the high blood pressure.
– Apple cider vinegar has powerful antioxidant, antibacterial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory effect
– Chili peppers can improve the immune system of the body.
– Turmeric is the perfect spice because it cleanses infections, reduces inflammation, blocks the development of cancer cells, and prevents dementia.
(Visited 4,818 times, 1 visits today)