Flaxseeds are an integral part of many healthy eating regimens and it’s no wonder because they promote your overall health and protect your body from a long list of conditions. Have you ever wondered what will happen to your body if you start consuming flaxseeds every day?
The seed provides oil rich in omega-3, digestible proteins, and lignans. In addition to being one of the richest sources of α-linolenic acid oil and lignans, flaxseed is an essential source of high quality protein and soluble fiber and has considerable potential as a source of phenolic compounds. It’s no wonder that it has been dubbed a superfood and you should start consuming it immediately.
This is what happens if you start consuming flaxseeds every day for a month:
- It’s rich in omega 3 fatty acids which have an amazing effect on your overall health
- Flaxseed can lower your bad cholesterol levels by 50%
- It can lower your triglycerides as well, by 25-60%
- In addition to lowering your cholesterol and triglycerides, flaxseeds prevents the onset of diabetes by regulating your blood sugar levels
- 3 tablespoons of flaxseed oil contain as much omega 6 and omega 9 fatty acids as half a kilogram of fish
- Flaxseed is rich in fibers so it’s effective against constipation and helps digestion
- The lignans in flaxseed have preventative properties against cancer, cardiovascular diseases and osteoporosis. They also reduce inflammation and ease the effects of arthritis and lupus
- It can also stimulate weight loss because it prolongs the feeling of satiety
This is not a comprehensive list of all the benefits of flaxseed consummation but just a short list of the most important ones. If you aren’t consuming it, start right now and promote your overall health and well-being.
(Visited 3,274 times, 1 visits today)