Natural medicine has been growing in popularity over the past few years, and for a good reason. The power of natural remedies is undeniable and these recipes are often more effective than conventional medical treatments.
This article focuses on one such recipe – a combination of baking soda and castor oil. Both of the ingredients are health-beneficial in their own right, but their medicinal properties double when the two are combined. So far, this combination has proved effective in the treatment of 24 common health issues.
Castor oil is recommended for treatment of various diseases and conditions, even in the case when conventional drugs are unable to help. It has a positive effect on circulation, so that’s why a lot of people use it as a coating.
How To Make Castor Oil Wipes
Castor oil is one of the most effective natural remedies for improving circulation, which is why it’s often used as a compress. Castor oil compresses are quite easy to prepare. Aside from cold pressed castor oil, you’ll also need some plastic wrap, clean gauze or a cotton towel, a hot water bottle and a towel.
When doing the treatment, start by cleaning your skin with baking soda. You should repeat the baking soda cleanse after using the compress as well. Next, soak the gauze in castor oil and apply to the affected area. Wrap in some plastic foil then warms with the hot water bottle. To secure the bottle, wrap it in a towel. Hold like this for at least an hour.
Do the treatment on a regular daily basis for 40 days, always using a new coating.
Below, you can find a list of 24 amazing uses of castor oil:
- It effectively soothes topical skin injuries such as burns, bruises, and cuts.
- Castor oil compress heals injured ankles fast.
- Massage with castor oil can reduce and prevent the appearance of stretch marks.
- A mixture of baking soda and castor oil can eliminate dark spots on the face.
- Castor oil can cure cataract. Drip one drop of castor oil in your eye(s) every night before bedtime.
- Apply a castor oil coating on the neck to treat chronic hoarseness and vocal cord nodules.
- Castor oil is extremely efficient in removing pilonidal cysts.
- Castor oil can prevent allergies when consumed at a dosage of 5 drops a day.
- To treat ocular allergies, rub some castor oil on your eyelids before bedtime.
- Reduce nicotine and alcohol addiction by drinking a couple of drops of castor oil on a daily basis.
- Stimulate healthy hair growth by massaging your scalp with castor oil every day.
- Improve your hearing by dripping a few drops of castor oil in your ear.
- Castor oil completely cures tinnitus when taken orally at a dosage of 6-8 drops for 4 months.
- Castor oil coating can significantly ease the pain of an aching back.
- Castor oil coating on your stomach can relieve diarrhea.
- Rub some castor oil on your warts for a month to eliminate them completely.
- Castor oil coatings on the feet can cure fungal infections such as athlete’s foot.
- Castor oil removes calcium deposits on the soles when massaged in regularly.
- It eliminates moles in the month when applied directly.
- Castor oil coating on the stomach can reduce hyperactivity.
- It effectively treats hepatitis.
- A mixture of baking soda and castor oil is extremely beneficial for cancer treatment.
- Castor oil soothes bug bites while reducing swelling and itching when applied topically.
- Castor oil coatings on the stomach can eliminate snoring in 2 weeks.
(Visited 6,171 times, 1 visits today)